You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Outside Sales Rep Now Hiring
Do you want a career where the money you earn is based on your work ethic and talent? AmeriPro Roofing is now Hiring Outside Sales Representatives to be a part of the #1 Residential Roofing Contractor in America! Outside Sales representatives educate and inform Homeowners, assisting them with Roofing, Siding and gutter projects for their most valued investment, their home! Make the money you are worth today!
We pay Outside Sales Representatives the most in the industry for the workload. Not 1099, Project management, estimating, supplements, material ordering of any kind . We have the full support staff to facilitate every facet of the process, so you can focus on selling! Don't wait to get paid your hard-earned commissions after the installation. We pay out commissions on collected revenue as you turn in checks.
Competitive Pay For Outside Sales Representatives:
- Build up Draw advance vs Commission ( dependent on daily activities of the job)
- Commission on approved sales (paid on collected revenue)
- $65,000 - $200,000 / year
- Vehicle allowance provided for qualifying vehicles ( Used for Advertising)
- Profit Sharing (Meeting and exceeding Revenue Goals)
- Full Insurance Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision and Life)
- 401K with 4% Employer Match
- Sales Support Staff (lead generation, customer service, inside sales, supplements, estimating, production )
- Training & Development Program (4 weeks )
- Additional $$ earned on bonuses in sales contests.
- W-2 position (NOT 1099) No project management
- Some Company Issued Leads Provided ( supplement self generated )
- Opportunity for growth
Why work at AmeriPro Roofing?
AmeriPro Roofing thrives on educating and informing homeowners to improve the value of their home by by receiving brand new Roofing, Siding and Gutter replacement projects for a fraction of the normal retail cost! We advocate on behalf of the homeowner to work with their insurance every step of the way due to storm damage. AmeriPro Roofing is a Platinum Preferred Contractor as well as the Top Volume Contractor in the country with Owens Corning & Master Elite with GAF. In addition, AmeriPro Roofing is placed as being one of the largest residential roofing contractors in the nation by Roofing Contractor Magazine! We have a department for every step of the process before and after a job is built. We are a rapidly expanding home improvement company operating in 40 markets across 19 states!
Responsibilities for Outside Sales Representatives:
- Be a diligent "Hunter" qualify, identify and close new sales opportunities (targeted canvassing, referrals, preset leads, networking, social media)
- Manage and maximize efficiency of assigned territory
- Achieve assigned performance metrics...activity and results
- Conduct exterior property inspection for wind and hail damage
- Convert inspection to claim filed and contract signed
- Review Scope of work summaries and sign contract with homeowners
- Collect funds and insurance deductible from homeowner
- Obtain Referrals from customers on approved sales/networking
- Meet Insurance adjuster on property
- Build relationships by earning trust with Homeowners ( Under Promise and Over Deliver )
- Educate and train customers on industry products, trends and AmeriPro' s standards
- Methodically manage your sales pipeline via our CRM
- Maintain constant communication with Sales Leadership, homeowners and office staff
- Prepare for weekly sales meetings with Sales Manager and team
- Be a collaborative AmeriPro team member
- Follow AmeriPro' s Sales System, policies, processes, and procedures
- Be dedicated to personal career development by reaching your set goals
Qualifications for Outside Sales Representatives
- Previous sales experience in a "hunter role", where prospecting is a critical factor (preferred)
- Must have a reliable working vehicle with insurance coverage (10 years or newer preferred )
- Self Sufficient; Must be able to work in an independent environment.
- Must have, or obtain, a smart phone capable of downloading apps and taking pictures.
- Industry knowledge ( Residential Roofing or Home Improvements ) Preferred
- Previous experience using a CRM platform (preferred)
- Experience following a documented consultative, sales system
- Must have a valid Driver's license ( Any State applicable )
- 21 years of age or older preferred ( for Insurance purposes)
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Performance Management
- Self Motivation
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: ge2o20h
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.