This role is 100% remote. Candidates must be based in Yuma, AZ to be eligible.
Congratulations Class of 2021! Caps off to you! Today, you have so many options to launch your career! Choose us and achieve your personal and professional goals. Learn with us - we offer tuition reimbursement to help with your studies. Grow with us - we promote from within!
Launch your insurance sales career as a Customer Sales Agent! The Customer Sales Agent is responsible for answering inbound sales calls for the Personal Lines insurance program, identifying the callers need through scripted questions and transferring to the appropriate department. This is a unique opportunity to work in the insurance industry which offers immense opportunity to make a difference in the live of clients you speak with, grow your career and enjoy the stability of having job security -- insurance is everywhere! The next level to this position is a Licensed Insurance Sales Agent. Perform in this role for the potential to be promoted to a Licensed Insurance Sales Agent.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Answering inbound sales calls with enthusiasm and professional customer service skills.
- Accurately enter relevant customer data / information into various Afni and client software databases.
- Ongoing communication with leadership teams and attendance in training to keep abreast of updates on systems, services, products and policies.
What You'll Get
Full Time. 40 hours per week schedule with overtime opportunities if you'd like!
Training. Extensive paid product and sales training!
Generous Paid Time Off. You'll get 10 days during your first year, plus 7 paid holidays!
Benefits. Medical, dental & vision insurance with premiums partly paid by the company!
College Tuition Reimbursement. Up to $5,250 annually!
Teamwork. We believe in teamwork and having fun together while we work with frequent contests and recognition events!
Referral Program. One of the best unlimited employee referral bonus programs out there.
Career Growth. Gain some great experience to promote to higher roles -- most of our support and leadership staff started as Sales or Service agents!
Annual Performance Reviews. We reward your hard work with annual wage increases.
We have remote opportunities to work with us in the following states:
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- Must have GED or High School Diploma.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- At least three months of customer service experience.
- Ability to communicate with customers to build relationships and close the deal!
- Ability to be a team player.
Minimum Job Requirements (Education, Experience, Skills):
- High school diploma or equivalent and three months of customer service experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite with the ability to navigate between Afni and Client knowledge based systems in a quick and efficient manner.
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Possess a customer service mentality with positive and upbeat energy.
- Demonstrated drive to continually provide the most accurate and up to date support possible.
- Exhibit good judgement with regards to course of action available (appropriate) to inquiries.
- Ability to speak English with proper grammar and diction usage that is easily understood by the customer is preferred.
- Ability to meet typing and accuracy requirements set by the client is required.
At Afni we provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals. Employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or any other protected characteristic established by the law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment.