At ADT Commercial, we are in the business of helping people and organizations to protect what matters most to them. Building upon ADT’s 145-year legacy, we secure the livelihoods and futures of critical commercial environments, retail location, educational campuses, healthcare facilities and financial institutions across the U.S. as an industry-leading security, fire and life safety systems integrator. We strive to have the most experienced and technically trained and talented teams in the industry, driven by excellence at every turn. At ADT Commercial, we truly believe that our people are the difference – for our organization, the customers we serve and the communities we protect. When you’re a part of ADT Commercial, you’ll have the opportunity to be a part of that difference every day. With more than 300 locations, a deep national presence, and comprehensive portfolio of solutions and services, our employees are always poised for career advancement and growth. For more information, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Service Dispatcher or follow us on [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Service Dispatcher and [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Service Dispatcher.
The Dispatcher services the District office. Using the Company’s dispatch system, the Dispatcher schedules and dispatches technicians to service, install, and repair requests. The Dispatcher provides information and coordinates activity between Red Hawk’s Technician/Installer teams and our customer to complete or resolve all service or installation needs. The position prepares and maintains all related records in the Dispatch and T&M billing system. The individual must be able to exercise sound business judgment, accurately meet daily, weekly, monthly, and annual deadlines timely. The individual must be results oriented, extremely organized, display excellent customer service and communication skills, and work well in an environment with firm deadlines.
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Execute Company procedures and systems to maximize operating efficiency and system controls
- Resolve product or service problems on a timely basis by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Deliver and maintain excellent levels of customer service
- Perform up-selling opportunities to promote services and products to each customer organization
- Retain existing customers by building rapport and providing customer satisfaction.
- Provide proper follow-up as and when requiredMeet and/or exceed Department/District productivity and quality goals as it relates to the dispatch of technicians and installers
- Accurate billing of T&M
- Accurate dispatch of all calls including but not limited to emergency service calls, coordination of inspections, installation, coordination of PMAs, QWOs, customer service complaints and 3rd party coordination of inspections or repairs.
- Produce accurate monthly reporting and metrics
- Verify, correct, delete, or add data before entering into the dispatch system
- Audit work for errors, duplicate information, and to obtain information needed for incomplete documents before submitting or completing the final product
- Able to multi-task, use sound business judgment and utilize strong decision making skills
- Display strong communication skills. Provide clear instructions to Technicians and customers
- Prioritize fluctuating work load
- Perform other duties and assist other team members as needed
- Other duties as required.