To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Union, MO 63084
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
$500 Bonus - LPN - Home Care Days/ Nights
BAYADA Home Health Care • Union, MO
Posted 1 month ago
$500 Sign on bonus available!!
Why You Belong at BAYADA
BAYADA Pediatrics believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. If you want to work for a company that cares as much as you do much about healing and helping, here’s your opportunity to make an important and lasting difference in people's lives, and work in a growing and dynamic environment with exciting career paths for nurses like you.
Ready to work for the company named as ONE OF THE TOP 100 BEST COMPANIES TO WORK FOR IN 2018 & 2019 by Glassdoor? We've also been listed as one of the TOP 13 BEST HEALTHCARE COMPANIES TO WORK FOR IN AMERICA!
As a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) you will use your clinical skills to ensure that our BAYADA clients receive the health care they need and deserve in the comfort and safety of their homes. You’ll love working with a team that is dedicated to providing the highest level of care to our clients, and for a company that is deeply committed to your success.
Learn more about what it means to be a valued home care nurse by clicking here!
We have immediate needs for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) in the following areas:
- Washington, MO
- Union, MO
Benefits for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)):
- Competitive wages and weekly pay
- Health benefits for full- and part-time employees
- Paid time off
- Paid, industry-leading training opportunities
- Scholarship programs and tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) with company match
- Tools needed for your job – we invest in our care team
- 24/7 on-call clinical manager support
- Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- A positive and stable working environment
Responsibilities for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Client assessments
- Training and education of family members
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatment and therapy
- Communication with other members of the client’s multi-disciplinary team
- Supply management
- Emergency management
Qualifications for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Current LPN license in good standing (in applicable state)
- Current CPR certification
- Minimum one year clinical experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Pediatrics experience a plus (industry-leading training available through BAYADA)