To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY 10007
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Computer Specialist
Kforce Technology • New York, NY
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Senior Computer Specialist in New York, NY.
The Consultant will assist with the implementation of a company-wide Procurement System that will be used by the client along with their constituents to manage OCP's internal and citywide goods and services contracts portfolio. The system will serve as the central repository for all procurement information and will allow for more transparency, faster cycle times, and an information clearinghouse that can be leveraged to lower contract prices for internal consumption.
The consultant is responsible for analyzing existing ASP/ASP.net SQL based application, MS Access databases, and the Mainframe system data along with planning and taking part in decommissioning these systems as dictated by the Mayor's Office of Contract Services project timeline and planning. Additionally, the consultant will be expected to develop a unified approach for extracting and utilizing internal data residing in our existing in-house systems, along with collecting additional data not currently housed in systems. The consultant will also be responsible for helping to troubleshoot system/data issues as part of testing and implementation and ensuring that staff is equipped to maintain the new application, along with data that may be moved to internal storage systems. The consultant will be expected to document and write necessary interfaces.
The consultant is expected to travel and work out of two office locations.
Scope of Services:
The client is implementing a cloud based procurement system PASSPort. The client is a key implantation partner.
The consultant will:
- Study and document existing mainframe, SQL and access data base systems
- Code data extraction procedures to supply data to new PASSPort System
- Create CRM and .Net based systems to develop and create functions not supported by cloud based PASSPort system based on needs in a separate system
- Minimum of 7 years of experience providing specialized knowledge of systems Data analysis; Excellent understanding the system from SQL database, and Creating system analysis document
- 5+ years of MVSP/CICS 6.5.0, ADABAS(ADAMPM5)/ NATURAL 4.72, JCL, TSO, CISC VM; Solid experience with mainframe systems data extraction
- 5+ years of experience with SQL Server 2008/2012/2014/2016 in creating data models, writing stored procedures, functions, triggers and SQL scripting
- 5+ years of hands on experience using ASP3.0, HTML, XML/SQLXML, VB.Net, MS Visual Studio, Adobe Acrobat, Dynamic CRM, C#.Net, ASP.Net, MVC, ADO.Net, Entity Framework and LINQ, MS Windows 2008-2016
- 5+ years of solid experience in data migration of SQL Server, Dynamic CRM and vice versa
- Demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills; Excellent organizational and time management skills required
- Candidate must have strong interpersonal skills, team player and dynamic thinker
- Strong knowledge of design patterns, software design and application of best practices
- Experienced in Agile/Scrum development methodology
- 7+ years of experience in .NET, Angular GS and C Sharp
- Familiarity with COBOL, decommissioning mainframe systems
- Preferred knowledge of procurement systems
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.