To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Woodhaven, MI 48183
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Rehab Technician - Part Time - Woodhaven
ATI Physical Therapy • Woodhaven, MI
Basic Summary of Position:
Individual is responsible for assisting Licensed Clinical Staff in assisting patients, maintaining overall cleanliness of the clinic, and ensuring clinic equipment is in working order. The Rehabilitation Technician will work in a team environment and have the ability to complete daily tasks as assigned. The position requires strong customer skills with an ability to maintain friendly and professional relationships with patients and employees.
1. Utilizing clinic checklist / maintenance log, complete tasks of daily duties, weekly cleanings and
monthly cleanings, maintaining overall cleanliness and neatness of clinic.
2. Turning in clinic checklist / maintenance log at end of week for Clinic Director signature.
3. Utilizing risk management checklist, complete daily tasks of ensuring safety of clinic and clinic machinery.
4. Ability to perform patient care activities under the on0site supervision of a licensed clinician, unless otherwise prohibited by state statues.
5. Organize supply closet and order supplies as needed.
6. Ability to accurately account for all hours worked.
7. The ability to maintain friendly, cordial relations with all clients and employees
8. The ability to maintain friendly, cordial relations with all clients and employees; maintain a positive
work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that results in a positive work relationship with customers, co-workers and managers.
9. Ability to comply with ATI standards of operations
10. Ability to adhere to the Core Values of the Company Additional essential duty based on needs of clinic:
1. Fluency (spoken and written) may be required based on the needs of the specific clinic.
1. Water clinic plants
2. Fill candy bowls as needed
3. Serve as patient transporter in absence of Driver
4. Perform other duties as assigned by management
No direct reports
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
2 years of high school
Current License or Certification:
Skills and Abilities:
• Action oriented;
• Career ambition;
• Comfort around higher management;
• Conflict management;
• Integrity and trust;
• Priority setting;
• Problem solving;
• Time management;
• Timely decision making;
• Microsoft Office
• The ability to organize and manage multiple priorities;
• Strong customer orientation;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication (both oral and written) skills;
• Excellent presentation skills;
• Strong team player; and
• Commitment to company values.
Travel Required: None
Hours Required: As needed to complete the job responsibilities. Overtime to be approved by