To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
- Chicago Illinois 135
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Driver - Now $14/hour!
MV Transportation • Chicago, IL
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Now Hiring DRIVERS
WE HAVE INCREASED OUR STARTING WAGE - Now $14.00/hour
Multiple Positions Available!
We want YOU to join our TEAM - YOU can make a DIFFERENCE in our Community!
NO CDL REQUIRED
As a full time Bus Driver, you will be responsible for safely operating a transit motor vehicle and providing excellent customer service. Your primary objective will be to provide safe, reliable, and efficient public transportation.
WALK IN APPLICANTS WELCOME
Monday through Friday from 9 am to 3 pm
4400 W 45th St, Chicago, IL 60632
Questions?? Please call 773-920-2173 (please ask for Nora)
Can't stop by?? Please apply online at careers.mvtransit.com
As a member of our transportation team you will receive:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- FREE $5,000 life insurance policy.
- PAID vacation, sick time and holidays.
- Loading and unloading of passengers on vehicles.
- Transporting of passengers that are either senior citizens or persons with disabilities.
- Four point securement of wheelchairs and scooters.
- Escorting passengers from vehicle to/from first portal of locations.
- Using radio to communicate transport details with dispatch.
- 21 years or older.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and DOT physical.
- Current valid driver's license for least five (5) years.
- Clean driving record (No more than two (2) moving violations in five (5) years) and a reliable employment history.
- Sincere desire to work with the general public, especially the elderly and people with disabilities.
- Driving experience preferred.
- Basic math skills.
- Knowledge of the local city area.
- Ability to read a map.
- Possess excellent communication and decision-making skills.
- Computer experience a plus.
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.