To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
- Jason Grisales
- Phone: 9738294473
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Statistical Programmer
Aerotek • New York, NY
Posted 1 month ago
Senior Statistical Programmer
Lower Manhattan, New York City (5 days in office)
The Senior Statistical Programmer will report directly to the Senior Director of Biostatistics and Data Management and will provide SAS programming support for biostatistics, data management and clinical operations activities.
- Execute ad-hoc requests for FDA, commercial and the study team. This includes documentation, execution and/or QC.
- Create a library of SAS programs/macros that perform a variety of adaptive designs and commonly used complex analyses for ease of use when needed.
- Manage data transfers and oversee all programming that is outsourced.
- Develop a plan for and perform quality checks of vendor deliverables, including tables, listings, figures, SDTM specs and datasets, ADaM specs and datasets
- Perform statistical analyses per the Statistical Analysis Plan to check the results from outside vendors
- Generate and/or QC tables, listings or figures for ad-hoc requests needed from study team members, commercial, or FDA
- Minimum BS degree, preferably in biostatistics with extensive SAS experience in a pharmaceutical, biotechnology or CRO environment
- Candidates should have a minimum of 4+ years of experience programming in SAS in the pharmaceutical/biotech/CRO industry.
- Management experience is desired, but not required. Must have clear understanding of ICH guidelines and CDISC. Communication skills a must.
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Strong SAS programming skills:CDISC experience, proficiency in Base SAS, SAS Stat, SAS Graph and macros
- Analytical, problem-solving, time-management, and communication skills
- Understanding of clinical trial process and documentation
- Familiarity with EDC systems such as Medidata Rave, and Inform
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.