Principal Technical Support Engineer - OSE Federal DOD Secret Clearance needed. - Norfolk, VA
- Work with customers to troubleshoot and resolve complex product issues
- Interface with our world-class support, development and SQA teams to identify and to resolve product issues
- Utilizing the companies Knowledge Management database, research & develop technical tips and solutions
- Advise customer on network management best practices using company’s product suite
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science/Network Security or equivalent discipline
- Minimum of 5 years in network management supporting external customers
- 2 plus years in critical and managed customer care
- Proven expertise in customer relationship and management
- Network Management experience in Federal DOD environment preferred
- Experience working remotely, but cooperatively with HQ
- Demonstrated ability to identify and resolve complex network problems
- Cisco Certification (CCNA minimum, CCNP preferred)
- Linux Certification (RHTC minimum)
- Knowledge of Windows and Unix operating system environment
- Ability to write technical articles outlining problems resolution and troubleshooting steps contribute knowledge to the knowledge base)
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Project Management Certification a plus (PMP)
- Server Hardware Support Certification a plus (Dell DOSD) •
- VMWare Certification a plus
- Active Security Clearance Required
Product Quality Control
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: 9167
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Lighthouse Placement Services began operations on January 8th, 2001 as a woman-owned small business specializing in placing Engineering and Technical professionals in High Technology positions throughout Eastern Massachusetts and Southern New Hampshire. The firm grew quickly and incorporated on July 7, 2001 as Lighthouse Placement Services, LLC. The company has expanded into the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Information Technology sectors. Investments in hiring and training internal staff, corporate infrastructure, marketing and process improvement have allowed Lighthouse Placement Services to become recognized as an industry leader in the Technical Staffing arena.
View the full profile
In 2015, Lighthouse Placement Services, LLC joined the Staffing 360 Solutions portfolio of companies and became Lighthouse Placement Services, Inc.