The Internal Audit team is seeking a Program Manager with relevant operational and financial experience to support the Internal Audit team in the NA region.
This is a high visibility role where you will be interacting with all levels of personnel within the company. The ideal candidate will leverage the knowledge of audit, internal controls, financial and business operations to identify and evaluate critical business risks and relevant business and governance processes.
The successful candidate, who should be able to demonstrate a "can do" attitude and "go getter" personality.
What You'll Do
- Lead operational and financial audits, identify, and recommend control enhancements by leveraging data analysis techniques to provide management with outlined solutions to drive risk reduction, process improvement and cost reduction
- Champion a risk-based approach to independently evaluate, plan, perform, summarize and communicate assigned risk assessments and audit activities
- Lead special projects requested by the Audit Committee of the Board around internal control assessments, and special investigations
- Utilize data analysis techniques and audit software to evaluate and monitor financial and operational risks
- Prepare and provide written and oral reports, communications and/or presentations to management presenting observations and recommendations for internal control improvement and facilitating management action plans
- Lead C-levels discussions on Operational and Financial processes including sharing control standardization and share industry practices
- Drive continuous improvement of the department by bringing leading practice frameworks, audit process improvements, and thought leadership
- Coordinate with other risk management functions (e.g., Privacy and Regulatory Compliance) to minimize duplication of effort and maximize execution
- Serve as a consultant across various functions related to Tesla's automotive and energy business including but not limited to manufacturing, supply chain, financial services, vehicle sales, service, and delivery.
- Develop strong relationships with business partners and stay abreast of emerging trends and accounting standard changes to assess impact on controls/procedures
What You'll Bring
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Business or a related field
- 8+ years of experience in Banking, Financial Services, Operational and Accounting Processes, big 4 or a blend of related experience in relevant areas
- CPA, CA, CIA, or other relevant certifications
- Evidence of exceptional ability and a proven track record of delivering results through career progression
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity, manage and coordinate multiple project assignments simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, accepting ownership and accountability of the process and delivering on commitments
- Advanced MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) skills for use in analysis, reporting, and data management. Experience working with computer-aided auditing, continuous monitoring and data analytic tools (Power BI, Tableau)
- Leadership skills including the ability to take charge, coach, interact with all levels of the organization, set objectives, and drive results
- Intensely curious, solution-oriented individual who wants to know the what, where, when, how, and (most importantly) why processes work the way they do
- Detailed knowledge of critical business processes across key industries such as automotive, manufacturing, energy, consumer products, technology, consulting, or other similar companies
- Automotive Industry
- Banking Services
- Business Processes