Railhead Inc. has immediate openings for experienced Knowledge Managers to assist a customer in Reston, VA.
- Assist aligning processes and technology to enable information sharing by analysts and organizations for analytic production.
- Uses centralized and peripheral databases, content management, records management systems and shapes workflow and processes.
- Compiles reports on performance and usage metrics and future requirements for existing knowledge management capabilities including, but not limited to, search, discovery, storage and retrieval of data and formal production and taskings.
- Disseminates intelligence products across separate networks and portals.
- Provide a full range of intelligence and administrative support to personnel involved in a variety of intelligence disciplines (i.e., analysis, collection, planning, mission management, research, operations, etc.).
- Support analytic divisions through arranging video teleconferences, travel, and training.
- Provide recordkeeping in accordance with all regulations, procedures and protocols of the agency.
An active in-scope TS/SCI clearance At least 8 years of experience, with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years. Bachelor's Degree from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S Department of Education. Current Top Secret SCI; eligible for CI Polygraph
Railhead, Inc. is a leader in intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance; advanced cyber solutions; cloud and managed IT solutions; engineering, and information-based solutions for law enforcement and homeland security. We provide training and logistics in support of readiness operations; and operational support services and solutions in support of organizations not limited to DHS, DoD, and the Intelligence Community (IC). We hire mission enablers whom reflect our communities and proactively embrace diversity and inclusion, in order to advance our corporate culture, develop our family of employees into the best they can be, and in turn grow our market share throughout industry.
Railhead, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.
Top Secret (Ts Clearance)
Top Secret Sensitive Compartmented Information (Ts/Sci Clearance)
Sensitive Compartmented Information (Sci Clearance)
Search (Computer Science)