To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tampa, FL 33602
- Sabina DiSano
- Phone: 866.322.4482
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Manager Corporate Accounting
Irvine Technology Corporation • Tampa, FL
Posted 1 month ago
Our well-known client is looking for a Manager of Corporate Accounting in their brand new Tampa office. There is no supervisory experience required for this position.
- Responsible for ensuring that accounting transactions are recorded in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 Regulations
- Responsible for preparing and reviewing journal entries for the month-end and year-end close process
- Responsible for preparing and reviewing account reconciliations and providing detailed fluctuation explanations
- Responsible for assisting operational management with the calculation and analysis of certain monthly revenue and expense accruals
- Responsible for the preparation of quarter-end and year-end audit schedules and supporting documentation for quarterly & annual public filings and the external auditors
- Responsible for assisting with the filing of government surveys, sales tax and property tax returns
- Responsible for developing and interpreting relevant analyses, reports, and schedules as well as performing special projects as request
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting from a four year college or university
- A minimum of 7 years related accounting experience with a combination of public accounting and private industry company (preferably with a public company)
- Knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley Section 404 compliance regulations
- Experience with Great Plains Dynamics and FRX Report Writer a plus
- Experience with Oracle NetSuite a plus
- Experience with Paycom and payroll accounting a plus
- Experience with business license renewal, census bureau completion, property taxes, sales and use taxes, and unclaimed property a plus
- Media/Advertising industry experience is a plus
- a CPA Certification is a plus
Our client offers a great work environment with outstanding benefits and bonus program.
Please send your resume to Sabina DiSano (firstname.lastname@example.org) for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is an award-winning Information Technology Solutions and Staffing provider with roots in Southern California. For over fifteen years, we have had the privilege of serving exceptional client organizations as both a local and national resource. Our team is comprised of seasoned technologists, staffing industry thought leaders, top-notch recruiters, dedicated account executives, and a world class support staff.
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.