$75000.00 to $90000.00 yearly
If you're looking to work at a successful Manufacturing organization that will recognize your efforts, Robert Half Finance is seeking a talented Accounting Manager to work with a thriving company. Candidates who can lead daily operations, such as preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, and assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, will be preferred for this position. If you have the ability to create and monitor the company's accounting and finance operations, you will be preferred for this position. This Accounting Manager role is based in the Norfolk, Nebraska area and is a full-time employment opportunity that is not to be missed!
- Drive and manage the full accounting team performance of the close process to meet close deadlines
- Contribute to the preparation of GAAP financial statements through data analysis, document preparation, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Prepare a variety of technical accounting analyses, policies, and procedures
- Regular review and analysis of balance sheet and income statement accounts owned by Senior Accountant
- Play a key role in the implementation of NetSuite Financials, which includes system and process design, data migration, testing, training, and go-forward system administration
- Possess a working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
- Work alongside FP& A and accounting management to deliver relevant and timely reporting of financial data analytics like the monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- Customer service oriented communication skills that allow for pleasant and beneficial interactions with all customers
- Cost accounting experience highly desired
- Month end closings experience preferred
- General ledger experience
- Proficiency in financial reporting
- Direct Supervision experience preferred
- Active problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
- CPA or MBA preferred
- 3+ years of recent relevant financial experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- Solid technology and analytical abilities
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles