Product Support Associates
Full Time and Part Time Career Opportunities
Product Support Associates are TEAM members within the Bob's Discount Furniture organization and play a vital role by assuring Stores receive and stage merchandise in a manner consistent with the Company's core values and creative vision; assisting and enabling Stores to achieve established Sales expectations. The primary function of a Product Support Associate is to work with Store Management and Visual Merchandising to maintain; warehouse safety, showroom merchandising standards, receiving and inventory guidelines and to perform day to day back-end operations according to established Company guidelines.
"No phony sales, no phony gimmicks, just everyday low prices and value!
We call it the Bob's Way because no one does it better!" - Bob Kaufman Founder and President Emeritus
At Bob's we understand there are many companies you can choose to work for, so, along with exceptional opportunities for career growth we offer a fun and team oriented work environment and great benefits!
The Benefits and Perks
- Feeling under the weather, we've got you covered! We offer National Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- Life insurance - Employer paid basic Life Insurance, with the option to add Voluntary Life Insurance as well!
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan - Generous Company match!
- Paid Personal/Sick Days
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days, Holidays and your Birthday! After all, your Birthday should be a Holiday
- Employee Assistance Program
- Our prices are already low, but why not more! Generous Employee Discount
- The flexibility of working a Retail Schedule (weekends, evenings & holidays)
- Need a pay advance? Take advantage of Bob's Bail Out Program
- Have an unexpected extraordinary expense? Take advantage of Bob's Helping Hand Program. Bob's cares and is here to help
- And much more!
Many of our benefits are paid wholly or in part by Bob's Discount Furniture and are available to eligible employees.
- Receive and ship (load and unload) Bob's merchandise while observing all guidelines set forth by the Company to limit shrink
- Stage Showroom and/or Outlet in preparation to receive merchandise in accordance with Visual guidelines
- Assemble Bob's Merchandise with care, working conscientiously to limit damage
- Coordinate and prepare unsold Merchandise for shipping
- Expedite Customer product pickups according to Company guidelines
- Actively assist in conducting Inventory as required
- Exhibit The Bob's Way with all Customer interactions
- Observe and maintain safety requirements of Bob's Discount Furniture
- Contribute to and maintain a clean a back- end (warehouse / stock room) and Showroom working environment
- Assist with Café duties as directed
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Flexibility to work a 5 day retail schedule that includes nights, weekends (both Saturdays and Sundays for Full Time, either / or for Part Time), and most holidays.
- Ability to work within Teams and follow direction
- Ability to actively listen
- Ability to communicate effectively and utilize communication tools appropriately
- Ability to move and lift objects
- Ability to contribute to the Stores overall success
- Career minded with capacity to grow professionally
- Proven track record of back-end retail warehouse or stock room experience
- A Team player with a desire to exceed expectations
- Customer Service experience
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: R-05924
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Bob's Discount Furniture is an everyday
View the full profile
value-priced furniture and bedding retailer expanding rapidly across the nation
in the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Midwest and West Coast regions. No matter what
you spend – whether $20 or $20,000, one standard applies to everyone. The
company was founded in 1991 on the principle of providing unsurpassed values in
the middle price range. Honesty and integrity are the hallmarks of the
"Bob's Way" of doing business - a philosophy that applies to customer, co-worker, vendor and community
relations. Bob’s truly values the contributions of every associate; therefore, along
with opportunities for career growth we offer training, competitive compensation,
outstanding benefits and a professional, fun, fast-paced work environment. Our
continued success has created exciting opportunities for our associates to
enjoy truly rewarding careers. Our mission is to make quality and appealing
furniture attainable for everyone and to bring integrity, transparency, and a
little FUN to the furniture business. At Bob’s Discount Furniture, we have fun,
we love what we do, and it shows in our expansive growth! With our plans to
become a household name from coast to coast imagine where your career can go