Our government client in Miami, FL is looking for a Legal Office Clerk for a 4-month temporary placement. The position has a pay rate of $12.02/hr.
Benefits include: access to the Kelly Services Career Network and a dedicated Talent Solutions Manager to help you day-to-day during your assignment. Medical, Dental, Vision coverage provided through a private insurer at a discount.
Typical Job Duties include (but are not limited to):
Supports attorneys and paralegals/legal assistants in day-to-day legal practice.
- Preparing legal documents;
• Coordinating service of process;
• Maintaining case files;
• Maintaining court calendars;
• Maintaining litigation timetables;
• Filing pleadings and other legal documents with the clerk of court;
• Performing legal research for attorneys, subject to supervision.
• Coordinating inter-agency and intra-agency legal functions.
• Performing notary functions;
• Attending hearings to assist counsel;
• Assisting witnesses with court proceedings; and
• Entering data timely and accurately into statewide databases.
High School Diploma
• Completion of a training program to become a legal assistant, a paralegal, a legal paraprofessional or a lawyer's or attorney's assistant; or
• A degree or certificate in legal technology, legal administration, legal studies or allied legal services; or
• A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a major in allied legal services; or
• Two years of experience involving paralegal work; or
• Two years of experience in legal secretarial work.
Must be knowledgeable in legal terminology, legal documents/forms, and local court/agency rules and procedures.
If interested in this position, please apply online at Kellystaffing.com or apply on CareerBuilder. If you have any questions, please reach out to Bryan Jones at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Paralegal / Legal Assistant. Please allow for 24-hours for your resume to be reviewed. In sending your resume, please be sure to explain any gaps of employment. Thank you and we look forward to working with you!
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping
you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.