Our client is currently seeking a Enterprise Authentication Infrastructure Service a
Can sit in Rockville, MD / King of Prussia, PA / Orlando, FL (All possible locations this position can sit in)
King of Prussia, Orlando, Rockville (open to other major Lockheed locations for the right person)
We are in search of a proven leader with a diverse background in Identity and Access Management (I&AM) related Enterprise Services leading the Authentication Infrastructure Services organization within Corporate Information Security Organization.
The leader that fills this key position within the I&AM Services Portfolio responsible for managing all aspects of an Enterprise Authentication Infrastructure Services providing Authentication and Federation related capabilities. The position is accountable for defining, tasking, and tracking team priorities to deliver results in line with tactical and strategic objectives.
The successful candidate will have a demonstrated history of managing effective Service teams providing strong Customer Service with necessary process rigor.
• Managing Services project/program management requirements
• Identification and definition of Services strategic direction
• Delivery and support of future enhancements to Services portfolio
• Collaboration with business partners and functional organizations
• Project identification and prioritization (requirements development, estimate generation, business case development and presentation)
• Provision of life-cycle support, from inception through retirement, of all Services components (audit support, road map development, development, security, service reviews and budget variances)
• Lead and manage Services support staff (approvals, authorizations, decisions, budget, staffing, training, etc.)
Experience with and/or knowledge in the following:
• Demonstrated thought leadership in the field of Identity and Access Management (I&AM) (5+ years)
• Ability to manage the definition of a strategic roadmap into efficient, effective and supportable Enterprise solutions while maintaining compliance to internal processes, security requirements and appropriate policies (Company, Customer, etc.). (5+ Years)
• Experience as an established technical leader of Operations Engineering teams that have successfully delivered customer-driven products (5+ years)
• Demonstrated understanding of authentication, authorization, role-based access, least privilege and segregation of duties access control concepts for Operating Systems, Applications, Solutions, etc.
• Common identity, authentication, and directory services, such as Active Directory and LDAP
• Experience supporting both internal and external audits of Service capabilities and processes
• Proven ability to successfully assess new technology, associated risks, and defintion of risk mitigations
• Service Management and Product Life-Cycle support techniques
• Manage the definition of a strategic roadmap into efficient, effective and supportable Enterprise solutions while maintaining compliance to internal processes, security requirements and appropriate policies (Company, Customer, etc.).
• Experience designing, operating, and sustaining large-scale high availability enterprise platforms
• Active Directory concepts, engineering, deployment and support (5+ years)
• Identity Federation concepts, engineering, deployment and support (5+ years)
• Previous leadership experience (including Team Lead experience)
• Comfortable working in large corporate environment
• Demonstrated excellence in verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to build and foster collaborative team environments in a virtual environment
• Demonstrated commitment to outstanding customer service
• Managing external supplier relationships
• Proven ability to build effective relationships across an Organization
• Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD clearance
• Deep understanding of business acumen and adherence to the highest standards of ethical and professional conduct
• Experience delivering an Enterprise Service with agile practices
• Solid understanding of cloud computing design and security principles
• Comprehensive knowledge in implementing solutions in I&AM application space, Authentication, Authorization, SAML, FIDO, FIDO 2, OpenID
• Project/Program management methodologies, techniques and tools
• Recognized security certification (CISSP, CEH, CIAM, Security+ or others)
• Current active DoD Security Clearance