1. Consistently follow the Welk high five service standards at all times
2. Follow all company and department policies and procedures
3. Follow all safety procedures and maintain a safe workplace
4. Follow all attendance policies and procedures
5. Demonstrate and finds ways to improve services and be a team player
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operation and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Be able to operate a floor machine.
Experience not necessary will train.
Daily Essential Functions • Wear safety equipment when needed and follow safety procedures • Cross train in all housekeeping areas, to be able to accommodate when needed. • Removal of soil linen and trash. • Fill all requests from room attendants and guests. • Maintain cleanliness of all work areas assigned and stock all carts. • Complete special assignments. • Respond to radio and confirm completion. • Assist guests with luggage.
Minimum experience necessary, will train. Must be able to communicate over the radio system.