$85000.00 to $100000.00 yearlyACCOUNTING MANAGER - Private Equity Backed Manufacturing Company
If you're a practical Accounting Manager
with a knack for establishing and regulating an organization's accounting and finance procedures, this could be the job for you! Are you looking for a job where you will feel appreciated in your day-to-day work and be rewarded for your efforts? This is a good fit for you! A burgeoning, innovative Manufacturing company is on the hunt for an Accounting Manager to take charge of daily operations, such as preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, and related duties. This Accounting Manager position is a terrific opportunity for full-time employment that is located in the Atlanta, Georgia area. Apply today with Robert Half Finance!Key responsibilities:
- Lead and supervise the accounting team performance during the closing process to ensure close deadlines are met
- Partner with the Site Plant Controllers for all inventory and cost accounting
- Possessing a thorough knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- Work closely with FP&A and accounting management to create relevant and timely reports on financial data analytics like the monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- Assemble various technical accounting policies, procedures, and analyses
- Assist in preparing GAAP financial statements, which includes data analysis, document preparation, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Periodically review and inspect the balance sheets and income statement accounts of Senior Accountants
- Assist in the implementation of NetSuite Financials, including system and process design, data migration, testing, training, and go-forward system administration
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or other business related field of study required
- CPA or MBA preferred
- 5+ years experience working in a plant or manufacturing environment
- Strong grasp of cost and inventory accounting
- Solid technology and analytical abilities
- Experience with SAP and Blackline highly preferred
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a customer service mindset
If you are interested and possess the necessary qualifications, please submit your formal and confidential resume to Kristen Stough at Email blocked - click to apply
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles