To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
36485 Inland Valley Drive
Wildomar, CA 92595
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
HIM Sr Analyst - Full Time
Southwest Healthcare System • Wildomar, CA
Posted 24 days ago
Join our SWHS Team of Professionals!
SWHS consists of two acute-care hospitals: Inland Valley Medical Center and Rancho Springs Medical Center.
Inland Valley Medical Center
A 122 bed acute care hospital which features the regions only Level II Trauma Unit and is the county-designated Paramedical Base station and Southwest Riverside County’s only Center of Excellence in Weight Loss Surgery.
Rancho Springs Medical Center
A 120 bed acute care hospital which includes the region’s largest birthing center along with the area’s only NICU in combination with Rady Children’s Hospital and the region’s first da Vinci Robotic Surgical Program.
As a staff member providing support expertise you will be responsible for providing excellence in patient care and customer service by sharing your talent in your chosen field. Staff will also practice in accordance with all regulatory, professional, legal and hospital policies as well as consistently demonstrate behaviors that model the SWHS Core Values and the hospitals mission statement.Job Requirements
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Must posses’ knowledge of medical terminology.
- Must posses an ability to use and access reference material and make decisions upholding Medical Staff policy, The Joint Commission standards, Title 22 Regulations, State and Federal statutes, regarding completion of medical records.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English to be able to communicate at all levels.
- Ability to file alphabetically and numerically.
- Must have typing skills, phone skills, , fax, copying, computer knowledge and proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
MINIMUM ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in the Medical Records Department in an acute hospital setting with prior knowledge of State and Federal release of information laws preferred.
MINIMUM ESSENTIAL EDUCATION
Completion of an introductory course in Medical Terminology.
Completion of a two-year medical records science program preferred.
REQUIRED LICENSURE / CERTIFICATIONS