QPS, LLC is an innovative and dynamic Contract Research Organization (CRO) that has been assisting pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies with their drug development efforts by providing a full range of GLP-compliant bioanalysis, DMPK, and protein/genomic biomarker services since 1995. Please visit our website (www.qps.com) for more information and to see all current openings.
QPS provides professional reports, that are consistent with pharmaceutical industry standards, FDA guidelines, and electronic submission guidelines, to our clients in the pharmaceutical industry for their use in getting new drugs to market. These reports are generated by our Scientific Report Writing team, using data and documentation from our teams of scientists.
Assignments will include minimally complex reports, where you will use your education and intellectual abilities to identify problems and make recommendations.
• Write clear and concise documents which summarize scientific data.
• Utilizing QPS or Client templates, generate all final written GLP and Non-GLP reports for clients, including method validation reports, sample analysis reports, and amendments.
• Drive the document preparation process, receive and review study notebooks from scientists, draft and distribute document for review, and compile comments and edits as necessary.
• Interpret and evaluate data to identify potential errors, using academic knowledge, logic, and mathematical equations.
• Interact with other report writers, laboratory analysts, Principal Investigators, and Quality Assurance to obtain report notebooks and resolve identified discrepancies/issues.
• Ensure reports are accurate and complete, and adhere to standards for quality, format, style, and accuracy.
• Resolve basic questions and refer more complex questions to more senior writers.
• Review work of other writers for accuracy, focus and adherence to format and stylistic requirements in order to ensure high quality documents.
• Generate data tables using Watson LIMS.
• Basic understanding of the theoretical basis of methods and experiments
• Must have the ability to interpret scientific data study notebooks
• Ability to work independently of instruction on routine work and with some general instruction on new assignments
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Excellent grammar and writing skills utilizing MS Office (Word, Excel) and Adobe
• Must have advanced Microsoft Word skills including but not limited to cross-referencing, hyperlinking, bookmarking, and troubleshooting document issues
• Mathematical aptitude
• Extreme attention to detail required
• Knowledge of GLP regulations
• Bachelor’s level degree in Biology, Chemistry, or related scientific discipline preferred, with some prior scientific report writing experience preferred
• Associate’s level degree in Biology, Chemistry, or related scientific discipline AND ≥ two years prior scientific report writing experience
QPS, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. In accordance with federal, state, and local laws, we recruit, hire, promote and evaluate all personnel without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, citizenship status, physical disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Job applicants and present employees are evaluated solely on ability, experience, and the requirements of the job. In addition, QPS, LLC is a federal contractor and desires priority referrals of protected veterans.