Come Build Your Career at Pactiv Evergreen! Now offering a $5,000 sign-on bonus!
Immediately Hiring Machine Operators! Starting pay rates of $18+/hour
Machine Operator available shift: 7PM to 7AM
- Starting rate $18+ dependant on experience
- Eligible for annual & skill-based wage increases
- Add EXTRA money to your paycheck by referring friends and family
- Eligible for monthly bonus based upon plant productivity*
- Medical (Comprehensive PPO, two HRA Plans and an HSA plan)
- Dental (basic and comprehensive coverage)
- Vision (basic and premier coverage)
- Prescription drug coverage
- 401K with a 6% company match (Eligible to participate from day one (1) with 100 % vesting in all company provided funds immediately)
- New Hire Wellness Bonus (see plan details)
- Healthcare and Dependent day care flexible spending accounts
- Livongo diabetes program
- Corporate discounts
TEXT TO APPLY PTVE @ 97211
- Startup/shut down and basic troubleshooting of IM machines, automation and auxiliary equipment. Perform color changes and job changes according the production schedule.
- Ensure that all the assigned equipment runs to standard.
- Complete PM duties assigned as part of the TPM program
- Validating parts for quality (flash, short shots, color, quantity)
- Completes all of the necessary paperwork associated with running the line in a timely and accurate manner.
- Participate in continues improvement projects.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Works with minimal supervision in the assigned work cell and communicate with the team to escalade problems if needed according to the existing procedures.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Why should you apply?
- High school diploma preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience related to Injection Molding and Automation (robots) and the demonstrated mechanical aptitude is essential
- Ability to work independently as well as working with others effectively as a part of a team is essential
- Good verbal & interpersonal communication skills; ability to work well in group situations; ability to deal effectively with conflict in mature & consistent manner.
- Flexibility to work overtime and off shifts as needed
By joining Pactiv Evergreen, you will be part of a global leader with endless opportunities for building the career you want! In addition, as a packer you will receive:
How to Apply
- 3-day weekend every other week
- Only at work 15 days out of the month
- Excellent benefits
- Paid time off
- Reimbursement up to $80 for steel toe shoes
Respond to this adText the word “apply” to
Pactiv Evergreen Inc. (NASDAQ: PTVE) is a leading manufacturer and distributor of fresh foodservice and food merchandising products and fresh beverage cartons in North America and certain international markets. It supplies its products to a broad and diversified mix of companies, including full service restaurants and quick service restaurants, foodservice distributors, supermarkets, grocery and healthy eating retailers, other food stores, food and beverage producers, food packers and food processors. To learn more about the company, please go to the company website at pactivevergreen.com.
Located 30 miles north of Charlotte, Mooresville is a large town located in south western section of Iredell County, North Carolina, and is a part of the fast-growing Charlotte Metro area. The population was 32,711 at the 2010 United States Census. The plant was built in 1966, manufactures cups, lids, and trays, and has approximately 600 employees. Thia plant was also awarded the Safety Plant of the Year & Food Service Manufacture of the Year award. Pactiv Evergreen is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are subject to a drug test (excluding THC*/marijuana/cannabis) and background check at the time of offer.*THC testing ONLY when such testing is required by law. Pactiv Evergreen
is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics or statuses protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call
or email [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Machine Operator - Nights
. All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines and applicable laws.#IND1P #CB1 #ZRH Pactiv Evergreen employees are subject to post-hire drug and alcohol testing in accordance with company policies.
- Injection Molding
- Interpersonal Communications
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Problem Solving
- Self Motivation