To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Raleigh, NC 27601
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
American Tower • Raleigh, NC
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Administrative Assistant performs a variety of office support and/or administrative duties for a specified department or business leader, such as composing documents and correspondence, relaying and resolving telephone and/or walk-up inquiries, scheduling calendar items and meetings, making travel arrangements, performing data entry, and establishing and maintaining records. The Administrative Assistant will also greet, and notify the appropriate company representative about, all office visitors including customers, vendors, and job applicants. The incumbent answers the reception telephone, screens and directs calls and takes messages. The incumbent may also be asked to provide support to the area Office Manager in tasks related to facility maintenance.
- Greets and directs visitors, as and when appropriate; resolves routine administrative problems and answers inquiries concerning activities and operations of department.
- Accepts, screens, and routes telephone calls; maintains log of inquiries as required.
- Coordinates and schedules meetings, conferences and appointments, and performs other duties related to maintaining one or more individual schedules; makes travel and lodging arrangements.
- Enters data, drafts, edits, revises, and prints letters, tables, reports, and other materials.
- Performs a range of staff and/or operational support activities; may serve as a liaison with other departments on basic administrative and/or operational matters.
- Sorts, screens, and distributes incoming and outgoing mail; drafts or prepares responses to routine inquiries; prepares photocopies and facsimiles, and operates a variety of office equipment.
- Establishes, maintains, processes, and updates files, records, and/or other documents.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Identify facility or maintenance issues, document issues escalated by employees, and act as a liaison to the property owner for facility related issue resolution when office manager is off-site.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Word processing and/or data entry skills
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of records and information
- Ability to work with different functional groups and levels of employees throughout the organization to effectively and professionally achieve results
- Strong follow-up skills; ability to organize applicable timelines and follow up with internal and external customer needs
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively
- Strong organizational skills; ability to accomplish multiple tasks within agreed upon timeframes through effective prioritization of duties and functions in a fast-paced environment
- Strong track record of building and maintaining solid relationships with internal and external customers and vendors.
- Self-motivated; able to work both independently to complete tasks and respond to department requests and with others to utilize their resources and knowledge to identify high quality solutions
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- College degree or certificate preferred
- 2 years in an administrative role
100% performed in climate-controlled internal office environment working under normal office conditions. Travel will not be required in support of the position’s responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; stand; walk; use hands and finger to feel and handle; reach with arms and hands; talk and hear. While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently is required to stoop, kneel, and crouch; lift weight or exert a force up to a maximum of 25 pounds.