Who are we?
We are Whitlock, a well-established and financially stable Richmond based video collaboration company, providing strategy and technologies to the world’s largest and most innovative businesses.
Our company promotes and rewards client-focused behavior, entrepreneurial thinking, teamwork, integrity and a passion for success.
Overview of Role:
To meet our rapid growth, Whitlock is searching for several strong problem-solvers that are recent college graduates or have a couple of years’ related experience in B2B receivable management. The Contract Billing Specialist is a customer facing role that requires a strong attention to detail and a proactive mindset to manage high-volume, complex construction-based billing arrangements.
This role requires strong interpersonal skills as relationship building is critical to success. As this position interacts with many functions of the business, an in-depth knowledge of the Company’s systems and cross-functional processes will be gained. This knowledge coupled with the right attitude will provide for various potential opportunities for promotion.
- Identifying root cause relating to invoicing issues impeding ability to collect payment
- Partnering with Project Accountants to review contract terms and special billings arrangements allowing for timely and proper customer billing
- Preparation of AIA forms, reconciliations and researching issues impacting projects
- Manage a portfolio by forming relations with internal and external customers helping facilitate collection of accounts
- With the Company’s rapid growth and a new ERP system implementation scheduled for early 2018, the candidate must be able to embrace change and be comfortable with ambiguity as processes will change.
If you believe you have the skill set to be successful in this role, we encourage you to apply today and help us build a winning team.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Has strong critical-thinking skills
- Has a “can-do” attitude with a passion to learn more
- Can handle multiple priorities through strong organizational and time management skills
- Has an assertive personality and able to balance customer-centricity
- Is a team-player with strong relationship building skills with ability to work independently
Maintain Indexed Record