To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sioux Falls, SD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
SGT Inc • Sioux Falls, SD
Posted 1 month ago
KBRwyle (formerly Stinger Ghaffarian Technologies (SGT)) is seeking a Project Analyst to join its talented team in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. KBRwyle is the primary contractor to the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) for performing work at the Earth Resources Observation and Science (EROS) Center (http://eros.usgs.gov/) near Sioux Falls, SD. (http://www.siouxfalls.org)
The Project Analyst will support the Technical Support Services Contract, as part of the USGS Land Satellites Data System (LSDS) Program. The analyst will be supporting the organization by developing tool solutions and implementing the Project Management Institute (PMI) principles and Scaled Agile Framework methodology for project management and controls across the LSDS Program. The tool solutions will cross multiple areas such as scope, schedule, cost, change management, document management, quality, and/or Agile implementation. The individual will work with the staff, contractor technical managers, and the government customer to develop solutions and define implementation strategies to enhance the existing solid foundation of program management and controls.
The analyst must have the ability to work autonomously or in a team environment with other contractor staff and the government customer. The position requires strong technical writing and verbal communication skills and the individual must have the ability to take initiative, develop creative solutions, and have a willingness to learn.
Education and Experience
- BS/BA degree in business administration, mathematics, management information systems, computer science or related field preferred
- 2+ years of experience supporting project management and controls desired
- Experience administering and developing solutions with Atlassian JIRA/Confluence and associated applications
- Excellent quantitative, analytical, interpersonal, and communications skills
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt in a dynamic environment
- Ability to multi-task and support multiple customers/projects
- Self-motivated with ability to work with minimal supervision in a team environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Desired experience implementing the principles of the Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) guide for project management and controls
- Desired experience developing project management principles, policies, and procedures
- Desired experience implementing or executing Scaled Agile Framework practices
- Strong personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Strong technical writing skills
- Desired experience with other project management tools such as IBM DOORS, Oracle Primavera, MS Project, IRIS Intelligence, Deltek Cobra, or Microsoft Access
The candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a national agency check and background investigation after hire to obtain credentials for facility access and user accounts.
This position will be posted to the career opportunities listing on the SGT website (http://www.sgt-inc.com). This position may be filled by a SGT teammate on the TSSC Contract. Please apply on line.
SGT is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/m/f/disabled/veteran.