My name is George Rogers and I am a Recruiter with Kelly Services, Inc., a Fortune 500 workforce solutions company. We are currently seeking to fill a Recruiting Coordinator position in Boston, MA. I have attached the details of the opportunity below:
Please note: this is an onsite position
Duration: 11 months temporary assignment
This is an immediate opportunity (Will conduct phone interviews next week, and start as early as 10/1)
- Assist Recruiters with Sourcing & Interviewing for Operations roles (Material Handlers, Shipping/Receiving, etc.)
- Schedule and coordinate all interviews externally and internally
- Correspond with all candidates throughout the interview process to ensure a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Update and help maintain the Applicant Tracking System (ATS), Workday
- Post jobs via Workday, and review applicants resumes
- Update content on the company’s LinkedIn page
- Monitor and audit career site and other external posting sites to ensure all job listings are accurate
- Organize and maintain recruiting documents
- Prepare reports
- 1 – 2 years of Recruiting Coordinator experience. Recent grads are encouraged to apply!
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Passionate about learning about Talent Acquisition
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Reliable and exceptionally organized. Strong attention to detail
- Advance user in Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience utilizing Workday is ideal
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position by pressing the “SUBMIT RESUME” button below. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position ([ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Recruiting Coordinator), however, your resume should be uploaded via the “SUBMIT RESUME” button included within**
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Applicant Tracking Systems