Increase customer satisfaction and reduce the number of customer complaints received primarily via written correspondence or telephone.
Note: This position will be “work from home” until all local/state can company COVID-19 restrictions are lifted and then this position will transition to an office setting (full time).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain constant contact to the customers to provide case resolution expectation and final outcome.
- Clearly understand the nature of the escalation to be able to identify the action to take to close, resolve and communicate with customer the resolution.
- Provide best class customer Service to ensure customer satisfaction when handling cases at any level or nature.
- Track and maintains clear critical documentation in the system/systems of record to ensure proper resolution.
- Research and properly follow up with multiple business units to facilitate appropriate case remediation or action taken.
- Able to work independently and with minimum supervision.
- Able to manage workload assigned on a daily basis based on priorities given to resolve customer issues.
- Maintain open and professional communication with other business units for either case resolution or for additional information/feedback.
- Adhere to Company/Departmental policies for contacting customers.
- Strong Customer service skills
- Ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment due to regulatory, compliance, and/or business rule changes
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task successfully within a structured, call center environment
- Ability work a potentially varying schedule including some holidays and weekends and based on business needs and performance metrics
- Successfully complete and pass all CRA I classroom training and assessments
- Flexibility to work within the operating hours of the location
- Ability to be a self-starter, self-motivated, and be self-driven to achieve desired performance metrics, while providing a positive, and memorable interaction with each point of contact
- Ability to work across multiple servicing and collection platforms (experience with MSP preferred)
- Proficient computer and typing skills (Microsoft Office experience preferred)
- Must be able to connect to the internet via direct connection / Ethernet Connection (not Wi-Fi)
- Must have a dedicated workspace to ensure privacy so the customer information is protected
- Must have internet connection with a minimum download speed of 50 Mbps and a minimum upload speed of 10 Mbps
Note: If on a shared internet, the connection must be prioritized, as the preferred connection is a dedicated connection for work only.
- Fluency in Spanish.
- Experience working in a team environment
- Effective listening skill
- Organizational skills and time management is a must
- Multitasking and follow up skills
- Attentive to detail and thorough with strong analytical skills
- Good communication skills with internal and external customers
- Ability to express empathy and exhibit patience
- Ability to create and manage expectations
- Ability to resolve problems
- Understanding of mortgage servicing
- Knowledge of MSP and Servicing Director
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
College degree or High School Diploma with at least two years prior experience in customer service. Call center experience preferred. Bilingual preferred.
Certifications, Licenses, and/or Registration Requirements
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to handle, touch or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee frequently is required to talk and hear. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms. The employee is rarely required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Bayview is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of consideration for employment and employment with the Company are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
Attention To Detail