To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Odessa, MO 64076
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Psychologist LP-ALL LOCATIONS
Compass Health Network • Odessa, MO
Posted 16 days ago
Plan and carry out mental health and substance use treatment services to consumers. Assess, diagnose, treat, counsel, and refer consumer of the organization. Provide crisis intervention services. Provide psychological evaluations and testing.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS – JOB SPECIFIC
• Provide initial evaluation and assessment interview upon consumer’s admission. Make recommendation for treatment and referral as appropriate
• Develop and update individualized wellness plans, defining plan of services and intervention according to documentation requirements
• Provide individual, couple, group, and family therapy according to the consumer’s treatment needs. Provide crisis intervention services as needed
• Collects and analyzes client-based data concerning intervention programs to improve quality of services
• Document clinical service delivery within 72 hours of consumer contact. Documentation meets all appropriate HIPPA and Medicaid/Medicare documentation guidelines
• Psychological Evaluations which may include the administration, scoring, interpretation and preparation of reports for diagnostic clarification, and/or other evaluations deemed clinically appropriate
• Keep records of consumer contacts as specific by accounting and statistical needs of the organization
• Complete all required OTR’s/PA’s to allow for billing of clinical service in a timely manner
• Maintain appropriate size caseload in meeting productivity expectations
• Attend outpatient staff meetings for agency communication, clinical consultation and trainings
• Provide supervision for psychology interns and residents
• Coordinate provision of clinical services for consumers with other programs and/or medical services
• Abide by all professional, certification, and corporate ethical standards in performance of duties. Maintain current licensure to be in good standing with the licensure board
• Other duties as assigned
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS – COMPANY WIDE
• Regularly attends work except for approved absences
• Attends all training as required
• Maintain professional, “champion” behavior
• Provides quality customer service
• Provides services with a commitment to service excellence
• Works in a way that exhibits a commitment to personal excellence
• Team oriented and values diversity
WORKING CONDITIONS & EXPOSURE RISK
Operating vehicles or machinery
Doctorate degree in psychology required
At least two (2) years experience preferred
LP (Licensed Psychologist)
Compass Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and an E-Verify participant.