Candidates that have a finance background and possess outstanding communication skills, may qualify for this Financial Analyst position via Robert Half Finance. Join the expanding team at an exciting Service company. Daily functions include conducting financial modeling on various financial products as well as measuring, analyzing, and forecasting performance in conjunction with operating plans, advising management on the allocation of resources to best accomplish objectives, and preparing reports for management. Located in the Golden Valley, Minnesota, this Financial Analyst role is a full-time employment opportunity. Join an innovative team as a key business partner in this excellent opportunity. Ideal candidate must be proficient in forecasting, performance reporting, and expense management.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners in Accounting and Operations to ensure plans are executed properly
- An ideal candidate should be highly flexible, comfortable with large amounts of information, and adept at managing expectations
- Enable successful Business Intelligence (BI) to deliver valuable foresight and decision support
- Analyze performance to date and assess potential risks and opportunities
- Lead monthly reporting to business partners on financial results and if any actions are required
- Keep track of monthly and quarterly performance by comparing actuals versus expectations and enabling business partners to handle their resources
- Assemble and review forecasting reports
- Possess the know-how and be able to explain internal and external drivers impacting performance and trending
- Work with the Accounting team on monthly and quarterly financial close processes
- Support weekly, quarterly and annual Area/Segment-level Bookings and P&L forecasting
- Collaborate with senior executives on strategic deep dives on creating financial models and insights on topics such as: Retention forecasts, event tracking and execution, Campaign Planning & Tracking, return on investment of strategic investments, and strategic resource allocation, and prioritization
For more information please reach out to Rick.Harrison@roberthalf.com and reference job order number 02310-0011036002
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.