To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Long Beach, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
MOUNTAIN, LTD. • Long Beach, CA
Posted 15 days ago
Entry Level Accounting Specialist with an Accounting Degree to join their team
The Accounting Specialist will work under the supervision of the Controller to perform general accounting duties, maintain records and handle administrative activities associated with accounting.
• General accounts receivable functions of invoicing, coding and accurately posting of receipts, and reconciling accounts
• General accounts payable functions of verifying, coding, and accurately entering of invoices and analyzing accounts
• General support in recording payrolls, company benefits, credit card usage, and other financial transactions
• Maintaining customer and vendor files and other administrative duties
• Reconcile petty cash and process approved reimbursements
• Process cash receipts; prepare bank deposits
• Assist with account analysis and reconciliations as requested
• Maximize office productivity through proficient use of appropriate software applications.
• Protect the organization by keeping all financial information confidential.
• Maintain the Accounting Department filing and archive system.
• Assist in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies.
• Coordinate the pick-up and delivery of outgoing mail as assigned.
• Prepare routine correspondence including emails, letters, reports, and notifications.
• Assist with other related office duties.
• Ensure proper data entry of all track and trace information.
• Other duties as assigned.
Skills, Experience, Education and Abilities:
• 4-year Accounting Degree a MUST
• 1+ year of general accounting experience
• QuickBooks and Excel a MUST
• Expert knowledge of reconciliations
• Knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping principles and procedures
• Must be a self-starter with the desire to learn, Definite room for advancement
• Team player with the ability to work independently
• Positive attitude with the ability to change gears quickly and easily
• Ability to produce a high volume of work in a timely manner
• Detailed and organized with the ability to multi task
• Reliable and dedicated
• Experience in a start-up environment a plus
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00am-5pm or 8:30am-5:00pm (30 or 60 minute lunch)
Excellent benefits and Paid PTO