You landing a new Entry Level Warehouse Jobs in Freeport,ME would be pretty good, BUT you landing a new Entry Level Warehouse Jobs with US would be simply AWESOME! It can happen, because we're looking for long-term Entry Level Warehouse Jobs to join the amazing team at a local client.
Here's a preview of what you'll be working on as an Entry Level Warehouse Jobs:
- Scan and sort packages
- Loading trucks
- Using RFP scanner
- Hand pick orders
- Candidates are to use RF scanners to receive new packages
- Build and stretch wrap pallets
- Pack and label merchandise for shipment
- Load products within a warehouse environment
- Working effectively with peers as a team to support warehouse goals
Interested? Here's a few qualifications needed for the job:
- Entry level - no previous warehouse or other experience is required
- Must be able to stand for entire shift and walk throughout the warehouse
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions
- Candidates should be comfortable lifting up to 50lbs
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Weekly pay with direct deposit and pay card
These Entry Level Warehouse Jobs may require some overtime. With starting pay rates between $13.75-$14.75/hr, this is a great opportunity to gain warehouse experience!
The available schedules for these positions are:
- 1st shift 7:00am-4:00pm - $13.75
- 2nd shift 4:00pm-12:30am - $14.50
- 3rd shift 12:30am-6:30am - $14.75
So now that you know about the job and about us, the ball's in your court. For instant consideration for this Entry Level Warehouse Jobs, click on Apply Now! We can't wait to hear from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.