Store - MSP-OAK PARK HEIGHTS, MN
We're here for the Makers! Come be a part of the team where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Michaels is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are here for all Team Members and all Makers to create, innovate and be better together.
Complete truck unload and merchandise duties throughout the store. Help customers shop and find what they are looking for. Deliver friendly customer service.
- Adhere to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and Company programs to ensure compliance to applicable laws and requirements; execute Company policies and standards
- Participate in truck un-load and stocking processes to ensure truck standards are followed and completed within budget
- Participate in the planogram process (POG’s) in both SBA and seasonal to ensure they are complete timely and accurately
- Participate in the AD set process on scheduled Sundays
- Adhere to visual merchandising standards to ensure delivery of our brand promise to the customer
- Merchandise recovery and go-backs
- Help maintain seasonal sets and the feature space to our visual merchandising standards on a daily and weekly basis
- provide a well merchandised and in-stock store for the customer to shop
- Acknowledge customers, help locate product and provide solutions
- Interacts with others in an accepting and respectful manner; remains positive and respectful, even in difficult situations; promotes commitment to the organization’s vision and values; projects a positive image and serves as a role model for others
- Support shrink and safety programs
- Perform Store In Stock Optimization (SISO) duties as assigned
- Operate cash register and line busting as assigned
- Assist with Omni channel processes
- Enroll customers in the Rewards program
- Other duties as assigned
Preferred Type of experience the job requires.
• Retail merchandising and customer service experience preferred
Applicants in the U.S. and Canada must satisfy federal, state, provincial and local legal requirements of the job.
- Visual Merchandising
- Customer Service