Partnerships between Adecco and a local client always give great benefits! While working as a Warehouse Fulfillment Specialist for Adecco with a local client, you will earn $13.75-$14.75/hr and receive a weekly pay check.
This Warehouse Fulfillment Specialist position is temp to hire, and will allow you to enhance your career while gaining valuable Warehouse experience.
As a Warehouse Fulfillment Specialist your primary responsibilities include:
- Scan and sort packages
- Loading trucks
- Using RFP scanner
- Hand pick orders
- Candidates are to use RF scanners to receive new packages
- Build and stretch wrap pallets
- Pack and label merchandise for shipment
- Load products within a warehouse environment
- Working effectively with peers as a team to support warehouse goals
These Warehouse Fulfillment Specialist jobs are entry level positions. Training is provided, and no previous experience is necessary. This is an excellent opportunity to earn $13.75-$14.75/hr while gaining valuable experience that you can add to your resume.
Qualifications for Warehouse Fulfillment Specialist include
- Entry level - no previous warehouse or other experience is required
- Must be able to stand for entire shift and walk throughout the warehouse
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions
- Candidates should be comfortable lifting up to 50lbs
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Weekly pay with direct deposit and pay card
The available schedules for these positions are:
- 1st shift 7:00am-4:00pm - $13.75
- 2nd shift 4:00pm-12:30am - $14.50
- 3rd shift 12:30am-6:30am - $14.75
For instant consideration for this Warehouse Fulfillment Specialist job in Freeport,ME, click on Apply Now! After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be pre-screened for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.