GHD’s North American Marketing Team is seeking a Marketing and Communications Lead
with specific focus on increasing brand awareness and strengthening the position of GHD’s North American water business. Building from strong marketing knowledge, this role will look for creative ways to help our North American region achieve goals for growth and market leadership. The ideal candidate will work closely with market sector leadership to achieve the strategic positioning of the water business.
The strategist-doer will touch all marketing disciplines and must be a collaborator who can self-impose deadlines, effectively manage multiple concurrent initiatives, and enjoys working with different personality styles and management levels, both in person and across geographies. Marketing and communications
• Formulate a focused marketing strategy for the North American water business; effectively identify target audience, deliver key messages, conversion and on-going retention of our key clients
• Drive the development and communication of GHD’s water sector positioning, messaging and value propositions to differentiate GHD in the marketplace
• Oversee and execute the implementation of the approved water marketing and communications plans and budget using a mix of marketing channels including media, conferences, seminars, professional and business associations and events, digital media, and others as defined
• Collaborate with subject matter experts to develop and maintain a portfolio of integrated marketing materials for priority business sectors based on strategic market planning.
• Interface as required, with regional and global marketing and communications to advance the sector’s objectives (both internal and external) Market and client intelligence
• Research key competitors/markets and effectively communicate research findings to business leaders to chart growth strategies, develop positioning strategy and differentiation tactics, and influence successful penetration/expansion into new markets
• Regularly capture and analyze client data, market intel and sector trends in order to develop marketing materials and communications, with highly effective value propositions and targeted messaging Brand Awareness
• Develop and implement strategy to build brand awareness through a coordinated program focused on thought leadership, innovation, and client commitment
• Identify priority projects and thought leaders on an annual basis and develop robust plan with sector team to promote the brand
• Work with Regional Market leaders and local water team members to develop campaigns which feature people / projects / creativity and enhance the GHD brand Content marketing
• Understand business line positioning and differentiation strategies; and implement tactics to grow a thought leadership program
• Lead the development of the market sector’s content marketing strategy, providing research and recommendation for themes and topic generation
• Research industry themes and trends for topic generation
• Support active participation and engagement of water team members to share and promote content on social media and internal channels Qualifications
• Successful candidates will have a Bachelor’s degree Marketing, Business, or Communications and at least 8 years’ prior experience in the A/E/C industry (ideally with experience water or infrastructure)
• Demonstrated writing, editing, and proof-reading skills with an eye for graphics
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, ability to lead projects and interact with key internal and external stakeholders
• Agile self-starter with a proactive, strategic, and creative approach
• Meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational skills with ability to schedule and manage multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines
• Effective listener, and communicator for both written and oral presentations
• Ability to communicate with diplomacy is essential
• Ability to work seamlessly with all office locations and all personnel levels in the organization
• Travel up to 25% is required
• Proficient in Microsoft Office with an understanding of Adobe Creative SuiteOur commitment to you
Fostering gender balance, diversity and acceptance of flexible working is central to the way GHD does business. We offer a professional, friendly and inclusive culture based on our core values of Safety, Teamwork, Respect and Integrity.
In addition to a competitive salary, GHD provides attractive career options including professional development via our GHD Business School, additional leave, and family-friendly flexible work arrangements. Why GHD?
Be a part of a high functioning team, where everything we do is inspired by a level of passion and professional pride that comes from being employee owned. This ownership is what sets us apart and means our people enjoy an unrivalled amount of autonomy in their roles. It helps drive our passion and accountability in how we serve our clients, deliver projects, and pursue new opportunities.
So, do you have what it takes: passion, collaboration, imagination and values that match our own?About GHD
As one of the world’s leading professional services companies, GHD delivers iconic projects that shape our landscapes, support our communities and set the path of our collective future. To do this, we actively seek and nurture the very best people in their respective fields to join our team of over 10,000 professionals operating in the markets of water, energy and resources, environment, property and buildings, and transportation.
In return, we offer remarkable career shaping opportunities to extend your skills and gain global experience.
Click the link below
As a multicultural organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of a diverse workforce. GHD is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Integrated Marketing Communications
Attention To Detail