Entrust Your Career to HealthTrust
Registered Nurse (RN) – Intermediate Care Unit (IMCU or IMU) – Per Diem
At HealthTrust Workforce Solutions, we focus on a healthcare facility’s most valuable resource for delivering exceptional patient experiences – its people. We believe healthcare isn’t defined by the four walls in which it’s practiced. It’s defined by the people for whom and by whom it is delivered.
Our partnering facilities are looking for highly-skilled registered nurses to join our IMCU team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing care to patients throughout the facility.
- Pay range of $45.50–$47.50/hr based on shift differentials
- Weekly direct deposit options
- Matching 401k
- Earn Bonuses for referring Registered Nurses
- Earn Quarterly Bonuses
To get started you will need:
- A degree from accredited school of nursing
- Minimum 1 year acute care experience in a hospital setting
- Current State Nursing License
- Appropriate certifications for specific position
Together with our healthcare facility partners, we ensure that healthcare professionals have the skills, tools and support needed to fulfill their mission of delivering exceptional patient experiences. This means taking a holistic, long-term view of your career options and taking as good a care of our people as our hospital partners take of their patients. Patient satisfaction soars, employee collaboration takes hold and healthcare organizations deliver high quality, sustainable access to care.