To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Pendergrass, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Production Process Engineer
Advantage Resourcing • Pendergrass, GA
Posted 1 month ago
Production Process Engineer - Pendergrass, GA
Seeking an experienced Process Engineer with experience applying and improving Lean Manufacturing processes for this Direct Hire position.
-Assist with planning and implementation of machine shop floor processes for component cleaning / inspection / remanufacturing, product assembly, and testing. Assist with development and implementation of lean manufacturing methods. Working with all departments to ensure processes are implimented and followed.
• Determine technical processes for exchange parts and remanufactured assemblies
• Determine the proper tools, equipment, infrastructures needed to accomplish mfg. assembly and remanufacturing,
• Research, determine, and implement plant floor layout and operational methods
• Perform time studies to impliment safe and time effective processes
• Research, develop & test tooling and fixtures for shop floor processes. Must have experience with Internal Combustion and Dyno Testing.
• BS degree in Manufacturing or Industrial Engineering
• 3 – 5 years experience in a manufacturing (machining / assembly) environment, or equivalent combination education and experience
• Experience with internal combustion engines helpful
• Knowledge of and experience with industrial equipment and components
• Knowledge of and experience with industrial equipment assembly and testing
• Knowledge of and experience with industrial component machining operations
• Knowledge of and experience in manufacturing environments
• Knowledge of and experience with lean manufacturing concepts and methods
• German language skills are desirable (not required).
Pay: $32-$37 an hour
Location: Pendergrass and Duluth (may travel between both plants to train)
Apply Online: https://apply.advantageresourcing.com
Contact Info: 770-534-6024 email@example.com
Keywords: Process, Engineer, Engines, Manufacturing, Deutz
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Full Time, Career Position