Human Resources (HR) ManagerCompensation:
$90000.00 to $100000.00 yearly
Exciting opportunity for a Human Resources Manager. The Human Resources Manager guides and manages the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for the entire company. The Human Resources Manager originates and leads Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide a safe, employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, continuous improvement and high performance, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce. The Human Resources Manager coordinates implementation of services, policies, and programs through Human Resources staff; reports to the CEO and COO, serves on the executive management team; and assists and advises company managers on Human Resources issues. Essential duties will include: Recruiting and staffing; Organizational and space planning; Performance management and improvement systems; Organization development; Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns; Employee onboarding, orientation, development, and training; Policy development and documentation; Employee relations; Company-wide committee facilitation; Company employee and community communication; Compensation and benefits administration; Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health; and Employee services and counseling. Primary Objectives: Safety of the employees. Development and retention of a superior workforce. Development of the Human Resources department. Development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, continuous improvement, and high performance. This is a Direct Hire Permanent Opportunity: Recruiter: Connie Stathopoulos
To perform the Human Resources Manager job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential responsibility satisfactorily. These requirements are representative, but not all-inclusive, of the knowledge, skill, and ability required to lead as the company Human Resources Manager.
- Broad knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, and training and development.
- Above average oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Demonstrated track record of providing excellent customer service.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop Human Resources staff members.
- Ability to build and work effectively within teams. Multi-cultural work experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a successful participant on the executive management team that provides company leadership and direction.
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with the company Board of Directors.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Must include Excel and skills in database management and record keeping.
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices.
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other Human Resources programs.
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational skills.
• Education and Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, Organization Development.
- Five plus years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources positions.
- Specialized training in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, training, and preventive labor relations, preferred.
- Active affiliation with appropriate Human Resources networks and organizations and ongoing community involvement, preferred.
- Possess ongoing affiliations with leaders in successful companies and organizations that practice effective Human Resources Management.
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Human Resources (HR) Manager
for more information.