Experis, a ManpowerGroup company has an exciting contract opportunity for a Infrastructure Support Engineer. This position is a contract for 6 months with a possible extension, for one of our key clients, a Fortune 500 American MNC.
Job Title: Infrastructure Support Engineer
Location: Westlake TX, DURHAM NC, Boston, Massachusetts
Duration: 12+ months contract
Skills/ Experience Needed:
- The Principal Support Engineer will be responsible for support of the Full-stack Brokerage Infrastructure including Middleware, Message bus, Databases, and other infrastructure components on the cloud. Our ever-evolving technology stack ensures a phenomenal learning culture in the team.
- You will be encouraged to quickly gain an understanding of all the components of our applications and will work with the team to deliver outstanding solutions.
- You Bring 8+ years of experience in Production support and services in the financial services industry Expertise in System administration and Production support of Confluent Kafka and IBM MQ on AWS Extensive experience working in AWS cloud environment
- Extensive experience in Change, Incident and Problem Management Exposure to handling On-call production support across varied Infrastructure components like EKS, Database technologies like MongoDB, MariaDB and caching solutions like Redis on AWS would be a plus
- Experience in capacity planning /forecasting and HA/DR configuration for various infrastructure components on AWS Experience in building and deploying CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins Core and Terraform Experience in monitoring and alerting using CloudWatch, Datadog Flexibility and adaptability to learn and support new technologies on the cloud Strong communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Able to understand a complex and global systems environment Familiarity with ITIL framework and Agile Methodology Brokerage systems knowledge
- Ability to effectively multi-task and manage your time, and the ability to work independently as well as within a team environment
- Proven ability to improve support processes and customer experience Demonstrated technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills Customer focus and dedication to customer satisfaction
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field required MSCE or A+ certification is required, with MSCE
- AWS certifications preferred (AWS SysOps, DevOps) COVID Work Policy Safety is our top priority
Kafka is an absolute must-have
- Agile Methodology
- Apache Kafka