To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Green Bay, WI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
News Production Assistant (Part-Time)
Sinclair Broadcast Group • Green Bay, WI
Posted 1 day ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WLUK-TV is seeking a part-time Production Assistant.
Assisting in preparation for newscasts and other productions including, but not limited to:
- Studio and set preparation
- Pre-show lighting, microphone, and IFB checks
- Maintaining studio equipment and environment
- Gripping for location shoots
- Crew for remote productions
- Operate teleprompter, floor direct, and operate camera for our Morning, Evening, and Weekend newscasts
- Other duties as assigned
Skills & Requirements:
- Knowledge of television production standards and equipment
- Strong computer skills
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- The ability to read and write
- Strong typing and spelling skills
- Must be able to lift and position 40 pound lighting instruments
- Must have valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Education and/or experience in television or related field preferred.
- Training will be provided
- Flexible shift that may include working nights, mornings, weekends, and holidays
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!