Senior Software Architect - OOP (Python, Java, Go), Kubernetes, CI/CD, Cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure) @ Well-Established, Unicorn SaaS Startup!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Luke Swift
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $120,000 - $200,000A bit about us:
With an office in Seattle, WA, we are a well-funded startup with major partnerships that is disrupting the rapidly evolving space of Continuous Integration and Development Operations!
1. Industry Leading Products
2. Massive Growth
3. Great Work Life BalanceJob Details
- As a Partner Software Architect, you will work closely with enterprise technology partners to help them optimize their use of these technologies and create win-win situations.
- You will work in a team of architects and specialists to develop new technology integrations and services that will help partners work with our technologies.
- You will collaborate with the internal Product and Engineering teams to define ways to reduce friction and increase the adoption of our products.
- Our products empower 5,500 enterprise organizations to fulfill the vision of liquid software. In this strategic role, you will be in the center of the effort to create partnerships that are built to last.
- Facilitate deep technical discussions with our R&D team, customers and partners.
- Lead a team of engineers to build integrations.
- Provide customer feedback to Product and Engineering teams to help define product direction.
- Provide domain expertise around DevOps and enterprise technology and effectively promote our flagship platform with partners, at conferences and online.
- Support Sales Engineering teams as needed through all phases of new customer engagement.
- Create and deliver best practice recommendations, tutorials, blog posts, sample code and presentations adapted to technical, business and executive partners.
- 5+ years of Software or Cloud Architecture experience within the Software or Technology Industries
- 3+ years of experience with cloud computing and/or experience with traditional enterprise data-center technologies like Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), or Microsoft Azure.
- Strong SQL and NoSQL databases experience
- Strong understanding of the current state of infrastructure automation, continuous integration/deployment, security, networking and cloud native models.
- Proven experience working with a variety of enterprise and cloud technology systems, designing solutions or developing business applications.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts to a broad range of audiences.
- Experience in the business technology market and expertise working closely with Sales and Marketing teams in cloud computing or related technical fields.
- Experience working with industry analysis and enterprise technology sales.
- Experience producing technical assets or writing technical documentation.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.
Amazon Web Services