Enjoy the fact that we provide all portable equipment and supplies and handle all administration of scheduling and billing.
Receive great compensation as a 1099 Independent Contractor and enjoy a flexible schedule, we work around your availability.
You are focused on providing the care you were trained for, making all clinical decisions, and we focus on the rest!
Why Providers choose 360Care:
- Focus on quality patient care
- Flexible scheduling, we work around your availability
- Patients seen on-site, in a treatment room located within the facility
- Rewarding work with great compensation
- State of the art portable equipment and supplies
- All scheduling and billing is completed by 360Care
- Full office support including a Care Coordination team handling all consents, pre-authorizations, patient scheduling, post op and IT support
- Field support from Clinical Director
- We are looking for an Audiologist with licensure that is in good standing with the State Board of Speech Pathology and Audiology.
- Doctorate of Audiology is required (AuD). If graduated before 2006 a Masters degree is OK
- Strong background in hearing aid dispensing along with fitting, and repairs.
- ENT experience helpful
- Part time with potential to grow into full time if desired
If you are an Audiologist in good standing, at any state of your career, we encourage you to apply!
North Platte, NE