To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lakewood Township, NJ 08701
- Kelly Lynch
- Phone: 732-240-0244
- Phone:: 732-240-0442
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurse / Licensed Practical Nurse - Home Care
BAYADA Home Health Care • Lakewood Township, NJ
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A minimum of one year professional working experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN) is required, along with a current CPR certification.
Pediatric experience is a plus but not required, as BAYADA offers CEU training courses on a weekly basis and paid mentoring for Registered Nurses (RNs) / Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) looking to advance their skills.
BAYADA offers RNs / LPNs:
• Competitive Wages (special rates for nights / weekends)
• Weekly Pay
• Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
• Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
• Positive Work Environment and the tools you need to do your job
• Paid training opportunities and Scholarship programs
• A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
• Paid Time Off
If you are interested in learning more about part - time / per - diem or full - time opportunities, please call Kelly Lynch at 732-240-0244 or reply to this posting for consideration.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 18,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 25 states from more than 250 offices. For more information, visit www.bayada.com. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- 1 year professional nursing experience
- Valid NJ nursing license in good standing