To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Roseville, CA
- Holman Auto
- Phone: (856) 778-6349
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Holman Automotive • Roseville, CA
Posted 2 months ago
Roseville Volkswagen is part of Holman Automotive Group, which was founded on family values with a passion for customer satisfaction. Our success and ability to provide outstanding service for over 90 years is due to our most valuable resource…our employees. Now into the third generation of family leadership, Holman Automotive Group is poised to continue its success for decades to come. Do you want to work in a family environment where customer service is our passion? Join a Best-In-Class dealership…Apply Today!
Roseville Volkswagen has an outstanding opportunity for an Sales Consultant to join the Holman family.
Our Sales Consultant is responsible for using a consultative, customer-focused approach to selling new and pre-owned automobiles by performing the following duties:
- Greets customer on the sales floor and performs a needs analysis including make, model, and features of the desired vehicle
- Explain features and demonstrates operation of vehicle
- Researches availability of models and optional equipment using computer database
- Works with Sales and F&I Managers to negotiate sale and requirements for financing or vehicle lease
- Visually inspect inventory and maintain knowledge of current inventory
- Completes all paperwork and arranges for delivery and registration of vehicle
- Delivers and familiarizes the customer with vehicle
- Assist Sales Manager with customer problems
- Attends/completes required training and department meetings
- Must be driven to achieve goals and career success
- Demonstrate hard work ethic and high energy
- Exhibit excellent customer service skills
- Proven ability to prospect and sell in a team oriented environment
- High School Diploma, some College preferred
- One year of related sales experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Current, valid driver’s license REQUIRED
- Professional appearance
- Manufacturer certifications as required
- Ability to work retail hours of dealership
- Computer proficient
What we offer:
Honest, friendly and professional environment with an outstanding reputation for family values and excellent customer service. We offer competitive pay and incentives. Outstanding benefits for you and your family includes medical, dental, vision, vacation, 401K retirement plan with company matching contribution and vehicle purchase program. In addition we offer growth and development opportunities to help you achieve your career goals.