ITS ConGlobal is the industry-leading provider of intermodal rail terminal services, auto loading and unloading and container depot services. We take pride in consistently delivering superior and reliable service, a broad scope of services and an exemplary safety record. We’re currently seeking an Refrigeration Mechanic - Refrigeration Technician.
The Refrigeration Mechanic - Refrigeration Technician is responsible for diagnosing, repairing and pre-tripping Thermo King, Carrier, Star Cool and Daikin units. The Refrigeration Technician - Reefer Technician will troubleshoot & complete repairs on Thermo King and Carrier gensets.
Refrigeration Mechanic - Refrigeration Technician
- Diagnoses, maintains, repairs, rebuilds, and/or replaces electronic, electrical refrigeration, and mechanical parts as required
- Determines proper part numbers by consulting service and parts manuals
- Operates appropriate powered industrial equipment when necessary
- Understands safety takes precedence over operating productivity at all times
- Inspects refer repair area for safety conditions
- Takes necessary measures to prevent injuries and property damage
- Complies with environmental regulations as it pertains to their area of responsibility, and ensures ITSC is in compliance with pertinent environmental regulations
- Other assigned tasks
This is an exciting time at ITSC and we’re seeking individuals to join our growing team! We offer full time employees the following; competitive compensation, benefits, 401K & vacation.
- Prior refrigeration/reefer repair experience is required
- Willing to train the right candidate
- Experience with reading and understanding computer generated work orders
- Strong communicator; communicates with co-workers, management, clients, and others in a courteous and professional manner
- Conforms with and abides by all work regulations, policies, procedures, safety rules and instructions
- Willingness to obtain Forklift Certification
- Comfortable with working alone and/or with minimal supervision
- Ability to train other employees as necessary
- EPA Certification
All qualified applicants will be given equal consideration regardless of race, age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, color, religion, protected veteran status or national origin.