Looking for an experienced Business Banking Relationship Manager with at least 7 years of experience but will consider candidates with less Business/Commercial lending/sales background.
- Develops and maintains profitable Business Banking relationships with businesses sales size $10 MM to $20 MM and credit exposure up to $10 MM. Portfolio sizes may vary in terms of complexity of credits and number of accounts.
- Effectively expands and deepens existing relationships as well as successfully prospects new ones.
- Works well within a team environment and collaborates closely with internal partners to deliver customer solutions.
- Builds and maintains a robust external referral base (COI - Centers of Influence) and maintains a visible market presence.
- May be asked to take leadership roles on team initiatives and/or mentoring roles with junior team members as needed.
- Responsibilities include: meeting with business owners to build strong relationships, identifying needs, recommending product solutions (including cross sales), and negotiating pricing and fees, coordinating approval of loans through the Business Loan Center and partnering with branch staff and internal product partners to deliver customer solutions and generate business banking sales.
- Works with the Business Loan Center and Commercial Loan Servicing department to ensure accuracy and completeness of credit packages and delivery.
- Monitors maturing loans and upcoming renewals.
- Cooperates with and provides information/perspective to central collections group to allow for timely collections of past-due loans and special assets group to allow for effective workout of graded credits.
- Monitors day light overdrafts.
- Adheres to pricing discipline and credit quality standards.
- Adheres to bank policies and procedures and complies with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Keeps abreast of risk-related changes that may impact assigned work functions and processes.
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent of an additional 4 years' combination of education and business banking experience
- Minimum of at least 7 years of Business Banking sales experience to include lending, portfolio management, and credit training/experience
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills required
- Must have excellent written and verbal (face-to-face and phone) communication skills including professional grammar and demeanor
- General knowledge of business deposit products preferred
- Direct outside financial sales experience preferred
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at Email blocked - click to apply.EEOC Disclaimer
URL blocked - click to apply
URL blocked - click to apply
URL blocked - click to applyTobacco Disclaimer
URL blocked - click to applyAgency Statement
Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position.