You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Regional & OTR Class A CDL Driver Up to $1500 Weekly
OTR CDL A TRUCK DRIVER - Home Every Weekend! $10,000 Sign-on Bonus!
MILLIONS OF MILES WITH SMILES! Whiteline Express, Ltd. was built on a foundation of safety, service and sustainability, we deliver on our commitment to drivers every day with weekend home time, quarterly safety performance bonuses, an excellent benefits package and competitive pay rates. Headquartered in Plymouth, MI, we were founded in 1983 to provide value added services for our affiliated companies. We know that our ability to deliver excellent service depends on hiring excellent drivers.
We believe that happy drivers are safer drivers! Call
CHECK OUT OUR NEW PAY PACKAGE
- 2,500 Mile Guarantee Program
- Avg $1,375-$1,500 Weekly
- $10k Sign-on Bonus
- Up to $.60 per mile based on experience
- Consistent Freight/Pay
- Home on the Weekends
- 99% No-touch freight
- Up to $0.12 CPM for driver referral program
- Home Every Weekend
- Low-cost medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Company-paid life & disability insurance
- Quarterly safety and performance bonuses
- 401(k) with company match + profit sharing
- Rider & pet policy
- Onboarding pay
- Paid Time Off (PTO) after 60 days
- CDL Class A License in both manual and automatic transmission
- Minimum 6 months of experience in the past 36 months
- Minimum 22 years of age
- Good safety record & driver history
- Must pass DOT drug test and physical
- Must meet DOT driving standards
DRIVE INTO A NEW CAREER! Call
- Automatic Transmission
- Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: gdkq70s
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.