About UsSummary of Essential Job Functions
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a technology and data-driven financial services company offering a full range of consumer credit card products. In addition to being one of the largest credit card banks in the United States, Credit One Bank is the exclusive issuer of the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Official Credit Card of the NHL's Vegas Golden Knights, the Official Credit Card of the Big 12 Conference, and the Official Credit Card of the Las Vegas Aviators.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we'll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
The Risk Analyst II performs systems analysis, design, development, and maintenance activities in support of Risk systems. The Risk Analyst II is an individual who possesses business knowledge and technical expertise related to their areas of responsibility and is skilled in systems functionality, project management, and change management.
- Anticipates issues based on knowledge of business trends and proposes direction and solutions.
- Researches the impact of business decisions.
- Ensures that work and processes are well documented.
- Analyzes data contained in the corporate database and identifies data integrity issues with existing and proposed systems.
- Responsible for auditing and quality control to ensure that standards are maintained.
- Performs systems and user acceptance testing and enforces proper change control when implementing changes.
- Develops and maintains Risk based reports and processes.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in MIS, programming, mathematics, economics, finance or statistics.
- 2+ years of experience or Master's degree in related field preferred.
- Experience with SAS or SQL a plus.
- Experience in risk management or equivalent industry experience preferred.
- Must have well developed organizational and prioritization skills, with the ability to manage multiple and sometimes competing priorities.
- Position requires excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing, highly complex environment.
- Demonstrated strong analytical, conceptual and quantitative problem-solving skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio).
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. However, the employee may choose to stand and move within cubicle area. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, feel, talk and hear; reach with hands and arms. Must possess the ability to effectively hear and communicate. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Based on the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), management has analyzed this position and determined it to be exempt.
Provide Technical Assistance
Software Development Life Cycle