To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Norwich, CT
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Solutions Tech Support
Mommy Jobs Online • Norwich, CT
Posted 6 days ago
Customer Solutions Tech Support
You will be provided the equipment (computer and accessories) to work from home where you will answer inbound calls from customers across the country and help them troubleshoot their home security and home automation systems over the phone. The pay for this position is $11 an hour.
Abbreviated List of Benefits:
Working from the comfort of your own home, no driving to work, paid time off, paid holidays, 401K and much more!
- Provide technical and customer support via telephone for inbound calls
- Develop extensive knowledge of our management system's varied product line and installation processes
- Educate customers on the use of our management system home systems and products
- Use our management system to troubleshoot varying degrees of technical support problems for customers
- Create service tickets for issues not able to be resolved over the phone
- Accurately record customer’s technical issues
- Answer customer’s billing questions/concerns
- Proficient communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to solve unique technical problems
- Must be able to multi-task while using different internal programs
- Ability to communicate clearly with customers while providing step-by-step instructions for understanding/fixing their system over the phone
- Passion for providing quality customer service
- Ability to envision product scenarios in order to help customers solve problems
- Must feel comfortable with de-escalating phone calls
- Ability to adapt to system/process changes quickly while retaining new information
- Must be able to work five weekdays
- Must have 100% attendance during the 4 week training
- Ability to adhere to a strict attendance/punctuality policy
- Must have a consistent internet speed of 5 mbps download and 2.5 mbps upload, provided by an Internet Service Provider
- The workplace must be in a secluded portion of the home where passersby cannot view the screen or customer information. Preferably in a room with a door or divider that closes it off from the rest of the home
- Ability to successfully pass background check
- Must be at least 18 years old (per Industry’s requirement)
- Must be able to commit to 6 months in the department
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred but not required
- Call center experience preferred but not required
- 6+ months of customer service experience preferred
How to apply:
To get connected to this client please register to become an agent and click on https://jobseekeronboard.com/become-a-member-join-now/ and reference agent id code JSOBDonna when you sign up online.
We will be in contact with you within 24 hrs via email.
Please call today 1 (405) 586-8415 if you have further questions.