Every day, Kelly Scientific Resources connects scientific professionals with opportunities to advance their careers, and we currently have a contract-to-hire opening for a Chemist near Northbrook, IL.
- Ensure that all client requests are met in a timely manner
- Ensure that all client requests for information pertaining to analytical testing are met.
- Ensure that routine testing submitted by client is completed
- Participation in departmental and/or company-wide projects designed to improve the nature of the client services
- Provide crucial support to other Analysts
- Maintain thorough knowledge and understanding of all general SOPs pertaining to the Laboratory
- Maintain thorough knowledge and understanding of GMP/GLP and ISO requirements
- Participate in the training of incoming analytical testing staff
- Participate as needed in departmental efforts directed toward equipment maintenance, calibration, qualification and repair.
- B.S. in Chemistry required
- Thorough knowledge of basic analytical chemistry principles required
- HPLC experience
- Good understanding of chromatography and the ability to troubleshoot
- Able to write draft documentation for use as SOPs, worksheets, and study protocols required in the laboratory
- Work with client procedures in specialized testing requirements
- Use good judgement in performing testing work
- Language and communication skills adequate for daily communication
- Must be able to follow directions. Good listening skills essential
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 10,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)