To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tifton, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Advantage Resourcing • Tifton, GA
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Maintenance Supervisor - Tifton, GA
Advantage Resourcing is hiring for a Maintenance Supervisor in Ocilla, Georgia. If you are looking for a new Maintenance Supervisor position, Advantage Resourcing would like to talk with YOU!!! Employees will be working in a warehouse facility ensuring all maintenance activities in the facility are performed effectively and efficiently. Also the maintenance staff has all tolls, systems and processes to support the achievement of the facility’s business goals. This is a great opportunity to join a growing company! Location: Tifton, Georgia Pay: $19-$25 per hour based on experience Days: Monday through Friday (overtime, weekends and holidays when needed) So why pick Advantage Resourcing to be on your side? We offer:
• Competitive pay, with incentives
• Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
• Career advancement opportunities
• Great warehouse work environment
• Support from your Advantage Resourcing team to help you find the job that fits YOU! What's next? How can you come work for Advantage Resourcing?
• Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.advantagestaffingjobs.com
• Call or text us at 229-388-9675
• Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
• Check us out on Facebook: www.facebook.com/advantagetiftonga Responsibilities of the Maintenance Supervisor include:
• Ensure all maintenance activities in the warehouse are carried out
• Keep accurate records of all maintenance and service activities conducted and maintaining a cycle of the same
• Interacts with other departments to ensure functioning of all processes
• Delegates work to subordinates and ensures they complete tasks in a timely manner
• Assist technicians when needed; electrical, mechanical, troubleshooting, etc. Qualifications for the Material Hander position:
• Be dependable and flexible. Work Monday through Friday but if needed must be able to work when another employee is absent, overtime, weekends or holidays.
• MUST have 2-4 years supervisory experience in maintenance and/or manufacturing enviornment
• Must have clean background and pass drug screen. Have own transportation and a valid driver’s license
• High School Diploma or GED
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
• Work in a no climate control environment Apply today and put Advantage Resourcing on your side!
Monday through Friday
Keywords: maintenance, warehouse, supervisor
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Full Time, Temp Position
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]