Krispy Kreme is hiring DOUGHNUT MAKERS for our team!
Doughnut and Coffee Shop
Fun and energetic atmosphere where teamwork is key in ensuring best in class doughnuts and coffee.
Team Krispy Kreme
Join our Krispy Kreme Family!
With over 80 years serving local communities, Krispy Kreme is an iconic and well recognized brand. We hire and care for team players that have a superior commitment to guest service and product quality. We pride ourselves in offering continuous growth for our Team Members and Managers and are pleased to offer benefits such as flexible schedules, paid vacation, medical, and a dining discount.
If you have an outgoing and energetic personality, take pride in your work and are willing to go the extra mile for your Team and Guests, then come join our team!
Krispy Kreme Pacific NW is the approved Krispy Kreme Franchisee for the Pacific Northwest, Hawaii, and British Columbia (excluding Tri-Cities and Yakima, WA).
EOE. We participate in E-Verify / Participamos en E-Verify
Responsible for preparing all products including doughnuts, fillings, icings, and brews as needed for all shifts. Recipes must be strictly followed. Quality is closely monitored and all doughnuts and baked goods must meet Krispy Kreme standards.
- Be able to work a variety of hours, days and shifts, including weekends
- Get along with others and be a team player
- Follow product recipes that meet Krispy Kreme standards
- Prepare all ingredients necessary for doughnut production (i.e. brew, dough, glaze, fillings, icings, etc.) according to Krispy Kreme recipes.
- Properly scale (weigh) ingredients, dough, doughnuts, and glaze
- Complete production schedule for every shift
- Utilize troubleshooting and problem-solving steps as directed
- Minimize waste
- Wash, sanitize, and dry all items placed in the utility area, all doughnut making utensils and machinery, or any other item requested by management
- Assist with the general cleanliness of the back and the outside of the store
- Ensure that all food items are correctly recorded on computer register system
- Comply with all safety and sanitation (including handwashing) guidelines and procedures
- Be proficient in the use and operation of all necessary tools and equipment
- Follow all rules, policies, procedures and conditions of employment, including those outlined in the Employee Handbook
- Other duties will be assigned as needed
- Communicate in English in order to comprehend and perform/follow job requirements in written and spoken direction
- Perform more than one task at a time, calmly and effectively in an extremely busy and stressful work environment
- Work in a confined, crowded space of variable noise and temperature levels
- Lift and move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Safely and effectively use and operate all necessary tools and equipment
- Be able to stand and walk for an entire shift, including moving safely through all areas of the restaurant, which may include stairs, uneven and slick surfaces
- Accessibility varies by location